Our company is growing and we seek a qualified, self-driven, Entry Level Programmer to help maintain and improve our software platform in an effort to support and expand our client base of successful growing companies.
We want motivated and inspired individuals looking for more than “just a job” and instead a place where they can build their career. For the right person, we are willing to provide the training, coaching, and support that it takes to develop entry-level individuals into successful and potentially high earning members of our team.
- Complete tasks as assigned to repair bugs and implement improvements for our users.
- Suggest improvements
- Work with development team to prioritize and complete tasks
- Collaborate with upper management team and development team as technology changes to ensure our software is up to par with our competitors.
- Attend weekly development team meetings to garner knowledge to assist in your position
- Stay on top of industry and brand news
- Attend networking events weekly and/or monthly as well as industry events/trainings
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment and be a team player
- Working knowledge of .html
- Working knowledge of .CSS
- Working knowledge of Asp.Net
- Working knowledge of vb.net
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Must be able to travel to client Events
- Working knowledge of CSS = A PLUS!
- Working knowledge of jQuery = A PLUS!
- Working knowledge of Web Design = A PLUS!
- Sense of humor = a PLUS!
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS OF ALL APPLICANTS
- You are committed to success and will take this opportunity seriously
- You are excited about customer engagement and marketing tools!
- You will thrive on being at The Pulse Network and take advantage of opportunities given to you
- Laptop provided
- Be on the forefront of creating specialized stories/productions for amazing clients
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical/Dental/Vision 401K
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to BTerio@tpni.com. Cover letter should also include a few sentences describing the best programming experience you have had and why it was the best.